Saturday 11 April 2015

Zara Bag

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Every time I see somebody wearing the Alexander Wang Rocco bag. I always think I really really want to have this bag but after a couple of attempts to try to purchase this bag I would always back out at the check out counter, yes it is a beautiful bag and its going to last for a long time but with my life style, I always have my bag on the floor in the restaurant and on the floor in my car and the thought of having an expensive bag on the floor all the time, I just couldn’t do it.


But a month ago I was browsing Zara bags online and I saw this beauty which reminded me so much of the Rocco bag and it only cost £39.99 which is a good price to pay for this bag. So I got it straight away. I love it, it has a lot of space and its heavy duty as well and it looks very cool with the gold metal hardware and zips at the front of this bag.

The make of this bag looks very expensive and fashionable; this bag is made of faux leather and inside has two pockets and two pockets on the front. It has two small handles, which you can wear on the arm, or the longer handle, which you can wear across the body.


No comments:

Post a Comment