Wednesday 16 December 2015

Kiko Haul

During Black Friday i was dreading opening my email or go anywhere near any shops or shopping centres because I'm such a shopaholic and the I would've bought everything I laid my eyes on. Thankfully I was very strong and resisted purchase, however on Saturday my family and I went to have dinner at a shopping centre around 8 o'clock in the evening so I assumed most of the shops would be shut, little did I know they were now staying open until 11pm. So I couldn't resist any longer and I went into Kiko and they had a buy 3 products get 3 products free sale on at the time, I just had to do some shopping!!

I've had my eye on the Kiko cream radiance range for a while now and this was the perfect opportunity to buy them, so I bought both the Alluring Sand shade which is a gold type of shade and I bought the Twilight Gold which is a greyish gold type of colour. These products are limited edition so they are now only available online for the time being. They come in a beautiful spherical package that is a mixed shade of purple and black. Although the packaging is gorgeous its not very practical because the sphere is so smooth it can easily fly out of your hands so I have to be very careful when using them. The texture of this product is very soft to touch and doesn't feel like a cream at all but when you apply it, it transfers to powder, its very shimmery but very light just right to have a little bit of shimmer on your cheek bones. For the best results I dabbed it onto my face with my fingers and after a few seconds blended it with a brush. The alluring sand shade reminds me of the Becca champagne highlighter. I love this product it costs £10.90 on the Kiko website.

I also bought some eyeliners as well and they are from their permanent collection so can be purchased online or in store at any time. Intense colour long lasting eyeliner number 14 is a navy blue  double ended pencil and the second one is number 12 which is a gorgeous metallic green. Both products are unbelievably creamy and soft and they apply so well and looks beautiful. I apply them on my waterline and the effect is flawless and stays on for a very long time. It also removes very easily with micellar water. It costs £5.20. 

Most of the products I tried from Kiko are excellent quality products and they are very affordable as well. Kiko can compete on the quality with some high end make up companies and the products packaging is done exquisitely. You can purchase these products at http://www.kikocosmetics.com/en-gb/make-up/face/illuminating-powders/Cream-Radiance-Highlighter/p-KC03401061 and http://www.kikocosmetics.com/en-gb/make-up/eyes/eye-pencils/Intense-Colour-Long-Lasting-Eyeliner/p-KM00303020.

No comments:

Post a Comment