Monday 19 October 2015

Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector.

I don’t really wear lipsticks on a daily basis I usually use lip balms or a clear lip-gloss so I decided to try out the Clarins instant lip perfector. I now have 2 of them, the 03 Nude Shimmer and 04 Petal Shimmer. They just give me a hint of colour, its like a lipstick and gloss in one product, its not sticky and feels very good on my lips. It’s very easy to apply, hydrating your lips, which is good for any time of the year. The lip-gloss has lasted me a while so I decided to re-purchase and I would 100% recommend to try it.

It comes in a squeezable tube, with a sponge type lip applicator on the end of the lip-gloss. It’s easy to use on the go and comes in 6 different colours and I think Clarins had some limited editions as well instant lip perfector gives me a very natural look and its hydrates my lips. As it says on the description of the product: A softly textured lip gel, lips looking soft, smooth shiny and plump. Sheer, but has enough colour to wear alone or to compliment your favourite lip shade. It contains Shea butter and wild mango, which repels and softens lips.


I like this product for everyday use to protect my lips from drying and cracking in winter and generally great to use all year around. Once you put it on it stays on your lips for a while. I always keep one of these lip perfectors in my bag. You can purchase it at http://www.boots.com/en/Clarins-Instant-Light-Natural-Lip-Perfector_36455/ at £18 per gloss with 6 different colour options. You can also purchase it at http://www.escentual.com/clarins/clarins-make-up/lip-gloss-and-balm/200245/?gclid=Cj0KEQjwqZKxBRDBkNmLt9DejNgBEiQAq8XWPsaEhMmUxXOeov42lXLFnmEwFPYeLH-MRlZYb76HYIMaApAR8P8HAQ for £15.80.

No comments:

Post a Comment