Thursday 24 September 2015

Sleek i-Divine ultra mattes darks palette.

Looking at this packaging and pigmentation of this palette I would think it cost £30 but its only £7.99 from Boots.

Sleek is a very affordable brand but their eye shadow products are amazing quality. I can’t tell you about their other products because I haven’t tried anything else yet.  This palette is matte and it has 12 shades it’s very rare to find a whole palette with all matte shadows. When I first looked at it I was thinking that some of the shadows weren’t really my style.  At home I tried some of the shadows that I wasn’t keen on in the beginning and they weren’t actually that bad in combination with some of the other colours.
 

This is my second palette of the same colours because I finished the first one in 2 years and I used most of the colours, which is really rare for me to actually finish an eye shadow palette. The eye shadows are very pigmented but very easy to blend.  This palette is mineral based and it contains 12 eye shadows each weighing 0.03oz (1.1g). Its very good for travelling as well as it has all the shades for different looks and its quite thin so it doesn’t take up a lot of space. Its perfect for your make up bag.











You can purchase it at http://www.boots.com/en/Sleek-MakeUp-i-Divine-Eyeshadow-Palette-Ultra-Matte-2_1395384/  for £7.99.




No comments:

Post a Comment