Tuesday 8 December 2015

Lancome Vissionnaire Skin Corrector Gift Set

This gorgeous set has 4 products. The main reason I purchased this gift set is because I love  the Lancome Visionnaire advance skin corrector which usually costs £60 for 30ml on its own and the gift set cost £60 when I purchased it, so it was great value for money.  So for the price of one product I received a 5ml Lancome Advanced Genefique Yeux Activating Concentrate and a 7ml Youth Activating Concentrate which is a serum, as well as a 15ml Visionnaire Advance multi-correcting cream which retails at £60 for 50ml. Its not a bad value for money as your purchase the gift set for £60 and receive four products two of which in full size amount to double the price of the set.


The Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector, this is going to be my second bottle. Usually when I finish one product I try to get something else to try but in this case I really wanted to repurchase it as it worked so well with my skin. The recommended usage is both in the morning and in the evening. It has a very nice texture and a beautiful smell ( I know you're not meant to judge a product by its scent but its so much more appealing if the product also has a nice scent). After applying this corrector my face looks very smooth and I found it covers my pores well and my fine lines and wrinkles look less noticeable. I really like this product but I wouldn't recommend to use it daily, I usually use it when I'm going out or on special occasions when I want my skin to look fresh and makes my face glow, this is a very good product.

I use the product more like a primer rather than a skin care product and by using it that way it doesn't run out very quickly and I can enjoy using the product for longer. However it all depends on how your skin reacts to the product, some people may be able to use it daily I choose to use it in a way that works best with my skin. If I compare the ingredients in this product to other primers the ingredients are very similar and I would rather use this product than some other primers available.

I look forward to trying and using the other products that came in this set and see how they work with my skin. You can currently purchase this set at http://www.feelunique.com/p/Lancome-Visionnaire-Advanced-Skin-Corrector-30ml-Gift-Set-60274 for £60.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment