Friday 4 December 2015

Lookfantastic Beauty Box Christmas Edition No 3

This box has 6 products the same as boxes 1 & 2. The first product is Codage Number 3 Radiance and Energy Serum. It comes in a 7ml bottle which is a good trial size luxury sample. This product in 30ml costs £73, so the trial size is a good value for money especially when you want to try out new products. I'm looking forward to trying out this new product and seeing if it matches my skin. In the booklet that comes with the box it says that the serum is a genuine elixir of cellular replenishment, specially formulated to detoxify and restore brightness in dull skin, which sounds great.

The second product is the Wetbrush Squirt, which costs £8 RRP, according to the booklet the brush brushes out tangles very easily without pulling, tugging or causing pain. Your hair is left healthy, with no split ends and less breakage. The bristles in the brush are very thin and strong yet flexible, which glide through hair effortlessly.

The third product is they Eylure: Double lash, which costs £5.25 RRP on the lookfantastic website. I don't really wear false lashes so I can't say much about this product, but I will give it to my friend who loves false lashes and hopefully shell enjoy wearing them. They look quite pretty in the packaging so I'm guessing they'll look even better once they've been put on. The pack also comes with adhesive and the booklet also gives some instruction on how to put them on correctly.

The fourth product is the Lord & Berry Pailette Glitter Eye Pencil. This pencil has actual glitter inside and looks fantastic, as it says in the booklet the pencil is perfect for the party season, as it brings an elegant twinkle to the eyes with its subtle finish.

The fifth product is the Molton Brown body wash which comes in a 100ml bottle. I received the Coco & Sandalwood scent. I don't think Molton Brown needs much of an introduction as the name speaks for itself, the product is excellent and smells divine. I was thinking of leaving this body wash for travelling but I couldn't stay away it just smelt so good! I am now thinking of buying the 300ml bottle because its such a great product.


The sixth and final product is the Eve Lom morning time cleanser which came in the 50ml tube. When I saw this product in my box I was very happy as this product covers the cost of the entire box, the RRP of a 125ml tube is £40. I use some of the products from this brand and they are all excellent they are very expensive but its worth it, as our face is one of the first things people see so we have to look after it.  This product is the Editors pick as it is a very light weight rinse off cleansing balm. Its really refreshing and wakes my skin up in the morning and you only need a small amount to clean your whole face. You can purchase this box from http://www.lookfantastic.com/offers/beauty-box.list?widget_id=154271

No comments:

Post a Comment