Monday 9 November 2015

E.L.F haul (it’s back in the UK)

E.L.F stands for eyes, lips and face, it is a cosmetics company based in New York, USA. The company creates skin care products, make up and professional tools including make up brushes and sponges. The company clearly states on its website that all their products are “cruelty free” and they are all based on minerals.








Scrolling through my bloglovin' subscriptions I noticed E.L.F was back in the UK so the first thing I did was order some products online. Before the company stopped selling the product in the UK, I used a lot of their products and one of my favourites was the make up brush cleanser and their make up brushes. E.L.F is a very affordable brand with amazing quality products. When looking at the E.L.F brushes you would never say they cost £2 and their quality is phenomenal. I still have some of the eye shadows and blushes, which I bought from before which are very pigmented and do not fall out.


Looking on the website I noticed some of the packaging has been changing from when I last ordered the products in the UK, I also purchased some products while I was visiting Australia also and the packaging is also different however the quality of the products has not changed.

So my haul this month has included: the blending eye brush, the daily brush cleanser, clear brow and lash mascara and the mineral infused face primer. Firstly the Blending Eye Brush which costs £2.00 its perfect sometimes I don’t understand how companies can sell very similar products at prices that are 50 times higher.  I love this brush it works very well and does the job brilliantly. It’s easy to clean and dries very quickly, at the moment I’ve got two of these brushes and many more which I previously purchased, what can I say I’m a bit of a shopaholic when it comes to E.L.F.

The Daily Brush Cleanser: I still have one that I initially bought in Australia, which is in the black bottle, but the newer packaging is brown. In my opinion although the packaging has changed the actual product itself hasn’t changed, it does a wonderful job and makes the brushes more hygienic to use without spending hours cleaning them.




The Clear Brown and Lash Mascara: I recently started using this product. As it says on the packaging the lash applicator lengthens and curls and the brow applicator defines and grooms. I only tried the lashes brush and it works more for lengthening my eyelashes, I'm not sure about the curling element as my eyelashes are fairly stubborn but my daughters on the other hand curl quite well with this product.



The Mineral Infused Face Primer: I have been using this product fairly often and I can say it’s a very good primer. My foundation has stayed on all day with no issues I only had a tiny bit of shine on my t-zone towards the end of the day but otherwise its perfect. In my next haul I plan to get the tone adjusting mineral powder, as I heard it covers redness and blemishes on your face.

You can purchase these products from http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment