Monday 2 November 2015

SHISEIDO Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate

Lets just talk about the Shiseido brand; it’s a Japanese hair care and cosmetic company. It’s one of the oldest cosmetic companies in the world; it was founded in 1872 and celebrated its 140th birthday in 2012. I have been a big fan of Shiseido for the past few years and I’ve mostly been using their make up products and I also had a few eye creams which I decided to buy after reading a few reviews from some blogs. They recommended the eye creams, which work very well on dark circles and fine lines. I initially had an even skin tone care; anti dark circle eye cream which worked very well. As these products are quite pricey I didn’t really have the heart to spend a lot of money on other products as I have really sensitive skin and I didn’t want the product or money go to waste.

About 6 months ago I received one of the beauty boxes from look fantastic and it had a trial size of the ultimune power infusing concentrate, there was enough in there for 2 weeks so I was very happy to try this serum out and thankfully I didn’t have any allergic reactions. So as soon as I ran out I bought a full size one which I have now been using for a couple of months and I love it. It’s suitable for all skin types and all ages. The texture of my skin is so much softer, smoother and healthier. The serum itself is very light and not greasy which makes it very appealing to put on.



This serum comes in a beautiful red bottle with a pump ad the product smells very good and it absorbs very fast into the skin making it look bright and fresh. I use this serum every morning and my skin responds to this product very well. As it says on the website: “Ultimune helps boost skin’s multi-defensive powers while helping to strengthen its resistance to day-to-day damage and signs of aging. Over time, skin looks smoother and more resilient, making wrinkles less noticeable as your complexion begins to glow."

No comments:

Post a Comment