Monday 30 November 2015

Shiseido: IBUKI Holiday Gift Kit.

IBUKI means “inner strength” in Japanese and this skin care collection helps correct imperfections, dryness and roughness while providing optimal hydration. IBUKI helps strengthen skin resistance for clear and stable skin everyday.
Every year before Christmas most of the skin and make up brands release Christmas gift sets and each year there is a wider variety. I always get some Christmas sets for myself, as it’s a great way to try out new products and the sets are great value for money.


The first holiday kit I bought from feel unique was the IBUKI holiday kit. It comes in a lovely white and red box and it contains 4 products and costs £42. The value of the box is actually £73. It contains the following four products: 
1. IBUKI refining moisturiser 50ml. 
2. IBUKI general cleansing foam 30ml 
3. IBUKI softening concentrate lotion 15ml. 
4. Shiseido ultimate power infusing concentrate 10ml.


As it says on the feel unique description this set is multi-functioning, hydrating skin care range, specifically formulated for women in their 20s to early 30s. I purchased this set for my daughter she really loves these products and has been using them in her morning routine. I am way past my 20s but sometimes I use the moisturiser as well in the morning before applying my make up and I actually really like it. It’s a very light moisturiser and isn’t greasy, it feels very smooth on the skin and absorbs very fast so I can do my foundation promptly and now I’ve been thinking I might purchase this moisturiser for myself as well. I have used this product in combination with my Shiseido ultimune power concentrate and its a very good combo for my skin in the morning. This is a very good holiday gift kit and isn’t too pricey for the 4 products when usually just the moisturiser costs £42. So I'm definitely thinking of purchasing another kit for myself and as a present as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment