Wednesday 10 June 2015

Bourjois Healthy Mix serum gel foundation & Healthy Balance compact powder

I have really been enjoying using these two products fromBourjois for my every day make up.  The Bourjois healthy mix serum comes in a glass bottle with a pump, which is the best thing when using a very liquidy foundation. As it says on the bottle it’s a 16hour wear. I don’t normally wear it for that long so I cannot say it lasts but if you were to use it for 8-10 hours it is perfect in my experience.

This foundation is very liquidy and applies on the skin very smoothly leaving my skin feeling light and it doesn’t feel like I'm wearing anything on my face. From just one coat it gives me pretty good coverage but if I need extra I can just add more layers and it doesn’t look caked on or feel heavy. It feels as though it absorbs into my skin and my face looks like it’s glowing. As it says on the bottle it is a vitamin-rich fruit therapy which is an instant anti-fatigue, so it livens up your face and makes you feel refreshed. Sometimes I don’t even need to use powder but if I do I would use the Bourjois healthy balance compact powder.

The powder is very finely milled and it goes on the skin very well, it doesn’t look like I'm wearing any powder on my face once I’ve applied it. This powder is a 10hour wear of matt finish. It’s a matt finish however it doesn’t make my skin look like a porcelain dolls face so it has a very good finish. It is very silky and smooth and has hydrating properties from the Asian fruit therapy it provides as it says on the packaging. It is an excellent powder, which I have been using for 2 years; I always keep a spare one in my make up drawer because I use it so much. I don’t have any high-end powder in my make up bag any more because this product does an excellent job for more than half the price of the high-end powder.



These two products are very good and I am enjoying using them, I am planning to purchase the Bourjois healthy mix concealer as well to see if its just as good as these two products. You can purchase both these products in Boots or online, the foundation costs £10.99 and can be bought at http://www.boots.com/en/Bourjois-Healthy-Mix-Serum-Gel-foundation_1238033/ and the powder costs £9.99 and can be bought at http://www.boots.com/en/Bourjois-Healthy-Balance-Compact-Powder_1244985/.

No comments:

Post a Comment