Saturday 27 June 2015

La Roche Posay Serozinc Spray

Finally this product is available for purchase in the UK. I used to purchase this product on Amazon or in Paris when we went there for a holiday. Serozinc is a zinc sulphate toner it helps to clean and smooth the skin and keeps the oil from your skin under control.
This product could be used as a spray for your face but usually in winter I would spray it onto a cotton pad and wipe my face with it, but in summer months when it's hot it's very good to spray it straight on the face as it's very refreshing and wakes you up in the morning. It's a hypoallergenic toner for oily, blemish and acne prone skin I don't use this product very often because I've already passed the acne stage in my life but on special days of the month I use this product to get rid of my blemishes. I have combination skin so this spray helps me keep my oil under control but my kids use the spray every day and it helps them a lot, to get rid of the blemishes and redness on their faces.

The ingredients are water, sodium chloride and zinc sulfate and it works like a toner to help oily or blemish-prone skin, but it can also be used on any sort of irritation, from soothing a razor burn to other skin conditions.
 
It's a really good product and I'm very happy that it is now available in the UK and could be purchased at anytime. You can purchase this product from: http://www.escentual.com/la-roche-posay/larocheposay123/ for £8.50

No comments:

Post a Comment