Tuesday 16 June 2015

Dior Addict It-Lash Mascara

I read a lot of reviews and opinions on these mascaras and they have a lot of divided views, some people absolutely love them and would repurchase and try other colours and other people don’t like it at all.

I like this mascara very much, the mascara comes in 5 different colours; hot pink, black, blue, violet and purple. So far I have only tried three and I love the blue and purple mascara, but I'm not a big fan of the hot pink one. It comes in beautiful packaging like all Dior addict products. The brush on the wand is large and it’s kind of rubber looking with short bristles, which help to lengthen, separate and curl each lash. For a colour mascara this mascara is amazing it stays on for at least 8 hours and keeps the colour on as well as holding the volume. The mascara doesn’t fall out at all but at the same time it is easily removed with just warm water or any other make up removing products, I usually use Marcella water to remove my mascara.


I usually wear it during the day just as a normal mascara with eyeliner and it gives me a pop of colour. I originally just bought the blue one and after using it for a while I purchased the purple one for my daughter and she is really enjoying using it as well and the best part is none of these mascaras are limited edition!!! Which is very good for people who like these products because normally these kinds of products are a part of limited collections. You can buy 4 of the 5 colours at http://www.boots.com/en/DIOR-ADDICT-It-Lash-Mascara_1474345/ for £22 or you could buy all 5 from a Dior boutique in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment