Saturday 20 June 2015

Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser

The hot cloth cleanser is the most used product in my make up removing arsenal. In my opinion its one of the best products to remove make up and cleanse the skin. Its my must have cleanser, most evenings I use this product on my skin and it looks and feels clean, bright and soft.

The Liz Earle cleanse and polish hot cloth cleanser is made from all natural products and the main ingredients are: eucalyptus oil, coconut butter and rosemary. The product smells very herbal.

The cleanser comes in a tall cylindrical bottle, which has a pump, which is very helpful as well because the cleanser is quite thick and you only need one full pump to remove the make up. The make up just melts off my face with this product, it’s so quick and easy to use! When you first purchase this product it comes with two muslin cloths, it is very easy and fast to use. I usually use 1-1.5 pumps depending on how much make up I have on, but usually one is enough.  Once you have pumped the cleanser into your hand rub your hands together so its on both hands and then gently massage it all over your face first, then put some on your eyes to remove all eye make up. You do this last to make sure your eye make up doesn’t end up all over your face. I just gently rub my eyes to remove the make up and even waterproof mascara melts away with this cleanser. Then just wet the cloth under warm/hot water and wring it out. Once you’ve done that you begin to polish your face with the cloth making sure you’re using it with circular motions, then I’ll rinse the cloth and wipe my eyes.

The cloth provides a gentle exfoliation to the skin and removes all make up along with cleaning my face and eyes. I usually rinse the cloth under hot water to remove the make up and cleanser from it, and then once a week I would wash it in the washing machine.

This product is very good and when using it on the eyes it doesn’t sting or burn them or make them red, which is very good for people with sensitive eyes.  The original cleanse and polish hot cloth cleanser is a multi award winning products. You can purchase this product for £14 at: http://www.boots.com/en/Liz-Earle-Cleanse-Polish-Hot-Cloth-Cleanser-100ml_1546298/

No comments:

Post a Comment