Thursday 17 September 2015

Do the Hoola: Beyond bronzing kit.

I have been using this Hoola bronzer for a long time and I loved this bronzer. It looks really dark but it’s actually really nice and light on my face. It doesn’t make my skin look orange or dirty, it just gives me a nice light tan, I also use Hoola for contouring as well.  Its great for really quick and easy contouring and I don’t have to spend hours contouring with this product.


Recently I was running low on the bronzer so I was browsing the benefit counter and I saw the Hoola kit, it’s a fairly new kit, which came out a few months ago. So I decided to get it and to try some new products from Hoola as well as trying the Bene balm.  The packaging is beautiful and the kit comes with 5 mini products along with an instruction booklet that gives you tips on how to use each product.

1) Dew the Hoola: This product is a liquid bronzer. It can be mixed with foundation to give you a slightly tinted look, not orange it just gives a very light bronzing effect. It could also just be used as a bronzer as well, however I use it with foundation because it looks amazing as a mix with the foundation on my skin.

2) Hoola Bronzer: It comes with a little brush and is perfect for contouring; it doesn’t run out very quickly so this size is perfect.

3) Bene Balm: The balm looks very red in the packaging just like the Bene tint but it gives my lips just a slight natural colour and is very moisturising and hydrates my lips.

4) Hoola Gloss: It has a nude/golden colour but when you put it on its fairly clear and colourless, its very smooth and not sticky. It has a chocolate/coffee kind of smell and feels very light on my lips, perfect for an everyday lip-gloss.

5) They’re Real Mascara: This product has been out for a while now and it has mixed reviews some people love it some people hate it.  I love this mascara. It’s a really good mascara and lengthens eyelashes and makes them look a lot fuller. This is one of my favourite mascaras and its also the perfect size to keep in my handbag.


Altogether this kit is very good to try new products or just to introduce yourself to the Benefit brand and for £25 it’s a very good way to see which products you’ll like and be happy to re-purchase in future. You can purchase this product from feel unique at: http://www.feelunique.com/p/Benefit-Do-the-Hoola-Kit or on the high street.
http://www.feelunique.com/p/Benefit-Do-the-Hoola-Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment