Friday 11 September 2015

SK-II Products

This is the most expensive set of products in my skin care collection however in my opinion it is the most effective. The SK-II products are made in Japan and SK-II means secret key. The secret in this product is Pitera, which is full of vitamins, amino acids, minerals and organic acids that work together to allow the skins natural surface rejuvenation process to function to its prime. I currently only own 3 products from SK-II, the facial treatment essence, the stempower cream and the stempower eye cream.

1) Facial Treatment Essence.
This is SK-II’s bestseller. It contains 90% of Pitera. This product looks just like plain water has a light smell of SAKE which is a Japanese rice wine. This product can be used in 2 ways. One way is to use it on a cotton pad, just gently pat it onto your face as it helps to activate skin cells and leaves the skin looking firm and refreshed as well as helping to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. My skin looks crystal clear and bright.  The other way to use it can be less wasteful, instead of using a cotton pad, pour a small amount into your palm and pat your hands together then gently tap all over your face and neck to ensure full coverage. The instructions recommend using the product twice a day in the morning and in the evening before bed, however I have only been using it in the morning and from what I can see it is working just as well, the product itself absorbs really quickly as well making the process really quick and easy.


2) SK-II Stempower
The packaging of this product is so nice and looks very expensive and classy. The cream looks very thick but its actually quite light, it comes with a spatula, which is very hygienic. You just need a small amount and dot it around your face and gently pat it on. This cream also absorbs very quickly and you can see results on the 4th day, your skin will look hydrated, much brighter and firmer. After using it for a couple of weeks it brings back the elasticity to your face and it looks firmer and feels velvety. In my opinion this is the only cream that makes my skin feel firmer.



3) SK-II Stempower eye cream
I have very dry skin around my eyes sometimes I cant do my eye shadow because it’s so dry, it mainly only happens in winter so I started using the Stempower eye cream and its gotten much better and I only use it on the morning so it’s a daily ritual that doesn’t take too long. The skin around my eyes looks much brighter and tighter and it also helps to get rid of fine lines and wrinkles in that area. It’s a soft and light cream that is absorbed into my skin very quickly.


All of the products can be used together or separately they will still work fine. The products are very expensive but they are worth it and they also last a while as you only use minute amounts. I have been using them for a few months and I'm not even half way through them. In my opinion it is better to pay more for a more effective product that will last and work longer than others.  You can purchase the set of three from http://www.yesstyle.com/en/sk-ii-stempower-face-eye-kit-stempower-50g-essence-30ml-eye-cream/info.html/pid.1039298283

 

No comments:

Post a Comment