Monday 14 September 2015

EOS Hand Lotion

This hand lotion is 97% natural and paraben-free. It’s made from Aloe Vera, Shea butter, oats and antioxidants. Its great for people with normal and sensitive skin because of the natural ingredients it contains.

It has great packaging, its very easy to use and really convenient. I usually keep it in my pocket so I can use it whenever I need it, which is perfect for me because with other hand lotions I would forget that I had it in my handbag, and never use it. I use the EOS lotion all the time, plus it smells really nice and absorbs into my skin very fast and doesn’t make them greasy. It is one of the best purchases for winter because my hands are so dry all the time, also the perfect size for stocking fillers!! The lotions come in different flavours but are all pocket size, so they are really handy for both men and women. 





No comments:

Post a Comment